Ongoing research for state-of-the-art solutions
- 70 years’ experience of manufacturing essential injectable drugs
- Cost-effective production and warehousing
- Strong synergy between manufacturing and distribution activities
- Competitive delivery deadlines
Marketing & contact
- International presence as a leading independent player
- Sustained efforts to build long-lasting win/win relationships
- Dedicated, highly productive multilingual workforce
- Family management
Total dedication to quality assurance
The company operates according to the European Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) guidelines.
A GMP based Quality Management System composed of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) covering the aspects of the GMP related issues in practice, results in the guaranteed safety and traceability of our products. This approach to quality is complemented by tradition, experience and close collaboration with the academic world.
STEROP is inspected on a regular basis by the Belgian health and safety authorities such as the Federal Agency for Medicines and Health Products (FAMHP) and the Federal Agency for the Safety of the Food Chain (FASFC). STEROP is also inspected by other overseas authorities and clients.
The manufacturing site is cGMP certified.